Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jesus Is The Way cards inside pinball machines

OK Doug, so tell us, why DID you start putting these cards inside machines. :lol

wasnt me ... it was dolly dun it...

im glad someone named freddy ... do you reckon i could remember his name? it was driving me mad.

i wonder if we can get him to pop in and say hi?

hot sure if humor failure or intended mockery? but it wouldn't be necessary ... i would respect his beliefs and he would respect mine.

Intended in jest BUT in all seriousness, usually those who believe so strongly are pretty quick to try and shove their beliefs down the throats of others.

Intended in jest BUT in all seriousness, usually those who believe so strongly are pretty quick to try and shove their beliefs down the throats of others.

in the same way many Atheists are quick to do the same by slamming others beliefs,

in case you wonder i consider my self agnostic.

and if he is a good guy with good intentions as people have mentioned then so what, and not worthy of mockery .

but on the topic it is interesting seeing the origins of these cards

in the same way many Atheists are quick to do the same by slamming others beliefs,

in case you wonder i consider my self agnostic.

I don't knock on other peoples doors (or stick cards or bibles inside goods) proclaiming that anyone should think anything at all - religion or otherwise.

I trust you have studied it well and can now quote from the psalms...:lol

actually it ended up a display item with a mates table and blessing bowl.

3 houses down was a century old church getting demolished.He rung the demo crew asking about the stained glass and was told take em if you want them as tommorow we run the machine thru it. He took a few out and saw some stuff inside

his theory was if hes going to hell for stealing church items he will send me a post card :lol

• 4 months later...
I met the man, the legend, that is Freddy today. Top bloke... offered help to fix my machine, over the phone and call out. Gave me free credits on his machine, showed me how to fix mine....friendly as hell guy;) Lovely to meet you, Freddy!!! Apparently he's on Aussie Arcade, though not sure which username...

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I've ever stepped inside, but In St Arnuad in Victoria there is a Bible Museum. They had an Indiana Jones display in the front window with a copy of the "Covenant of the Ark" to draw in the fans. @stirfry If you want, Send me the cards & I'll explain the history & give them to the Museum for display.

If it interests you here's the link- https://thebiblemuseum.com.au/