Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Seeburg SCD-1 Jukebox

otu88y

Question

I have just purchased a Seeburg Jukebox SCD-1 and the CD section is faulty. I am wondering if anyone knows of spare parts for these units like laser, spin motor or even complete deck.

It is a Sony deck CDK-006

any help would be greatly appreciated

matt

6 answers to this question

hi very unlikely find any parts for these.i had a scd seeburg bubbler a while back with working sony set up,as far as I know that would be one of the very few that still work. although not the same you might be better getting a conversion kit . http://www.cdadapter.com/scd-mp3.htm .its a shame they have this weak link ,because I know my old bubbler sounded probably one of the best of the 20 odd jukes ive owned.good luck

Thanks for your reply, I have seen the link with this mod but if i can get away with it i really dont want to do it. Would much prefer to fix the stacker. probably should have done my research before purchasing it hey, lol

I havent even picked it up yet hah

so i have pulled a lot of the covers off the cd deck and have got the mech working but the laser does not come on. it moves in and out 3 times but doesnt actually come on.

Is there anyway to actually test the laser or if its the ic driving the laser??