Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottleib T & Q relay problem FIXED.

Gemini2544

Question

While checking over the coils & wiring I discovered a loose or deliberately removed wire. It's the White-Orange stripe wire and goes to pin 19 on the driver board plug A3J5-19, the other end goes to L2. Problem is I have nothing saying what L2 is, I assume it's the "T" relay, I'm sure L2 is controlled by lamp driver with transistors Q2 so the wire is important. Also a coincidence that when I repinned "Cleopatra" last week the same wire was out of the plug, now I think it's been pulled out deliberately so it was disconnected at both ends. :unsure The wire tested good I checked it for continuity so was it by passed?

FIXED see post #2 .

Edited by Gemini2544

4 answers to this question

Problem Fixed.. The wire is Q2 Tilt relay coil. The reason it was disconnected was the MPS-U45 (Q2) transistor was shorted, this would cause the Tilt to engage continually. So the previous owner must have disconnected it rather than fix the blown tranny. Anyone got a MPS-U45 spare. :lol