Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Tmnt pinball

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75827[/ATTACH]

Hey all

Well I know it's not the most loved pinball out there but I grew up watching tmnt. I have wanted one for a while, I managed to pick this one up over the weekend. The machine was located in Ballarat so a drive down there from adelaide was in order. Packed the misses up and the little one about 5hrs into the drive I got a call from the owner saying he had another buywe now willing to pay more than I would. After some words he decided he would still sell to me if I gave him an extra $50 to hold the machine. I thought this was very rude we had agreed on a price and was already 5hrs in couldn't just turn around and go home. Apparently the other buyer kept calling and up there offer even though they had been told it was sold. after a 14hrs round trip happy to get it home after all that and have a few game on it before I strip it down for a clean re rubber and some leds.

If any one has some spare parts for one of these I may be looking for a couple of things.

Congrats on the purchase. Poor form by the seller though!

14 hours round trip is showing dedication! I drove 3 hours to get my second machine after agreeing on a very good price with the seller over the phone. The whole time I was in the car, I was hoping the seller wouldn't try to pull a move like that. Luckily, he was honest and kept his word.

We'll at least your machine was in better shape than the one I got of the same bloke was told it was in real nice condition and after a 7 hour drive also to pick it up. Was disappointing.

Funny he had 2 people keen on the pinball machine as he had it up for sale since well before Xmas

Think he just played you

The ramp is a bit hammered but has had metal ramp protectors made to stop any more damage.

Yea I think so but what else can you say but ok 5hrs in to the drive. Very poor form the seller why agree to a price if you don't want to sell it for that.

Man, Im tired of these crap sellers. This has happens so often on gumtree. Ive even arrived to collect (about 30mins after I called) and the guy had sold the item to someone else. Is it really worth screwing someone over for an extra few $$$.... what the hell is wrong with them ?

Well done on the TMNT, Ive always wanted one as well. However as you've found out, they dont turn up in SA, and Im not driving to ballarant. Love your commitment !