Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PPS next two - AFMr & MBr

spaceballs

This looks like it could really be happening. These photos are taken out of the official souvenir guide (what ever that is?) from the expo currently running in the US.

Hope they keep prices at a reasonable level with these two. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in the hobby who would jump over these two titles, me included. MB, AFM and MM have always been at silly prices.

Exciting times ahead for pinball it seems.

MB.jpg.1db9fa5367b9f6ea4e929a62e2c8b951.jpg

Attack.jpg.061e3e9b26c56a0996391de6f54c2bf4.jpg

• Super Moderator

And the 'reveal' came off the back of a third party flyer that was handed out at Expo (as per post #1 ) in Chicago last week. Rick from PPS has pretty much flatly denied the rumour..

But who know's..!

I'd like an AFMr..

And the 'reveal' came off the back of a third party flyer that was handed out at Expo (as per post #1 ) in Chicago last week. Rick from PPS has pretty much flatly denied the rumour..

But who know's..!

I'd like an AFMr..

Didn't know Rick came out and said it ain't gonna happen. Missed that :redface

• Super Moderator

He didn't directly say 'it ain't gunna happen', he more so eluded to the 'don't believe anything that isn't an official PPS release'..

The thread carried on to say that its great attention grabbing advertising by the vendor that released the brochure as you posted above. ;)

Well the rumours are these two. The only apparent reason PPS didn't annouce it was because the price is going to be lower than MMr currently is and they didn't want to piss people off and have a bunch of refunds coming there way

Loving it if they were a lot cheaper than MMr

• 2 years later...