Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

User selling parts online!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what this is about and not happy about it

basically the seller sold a lot of items on here to various members have paid via paypal/bank deposit but seller is not replying to any messages or emails.

Not a good situation at all.

Probably could have worded the original post better to indicate seller stopped / ceased contact after payment was made (hence I suspect most peoples confusion).

Hope things work out for you.

• Administrators
It's something I don't want to share with the public ''yet'' but when you sent hundred of dollars to a user that stops responding once paid' concerns me....

OK, needed some clarification on what the original post was all about (ignoring exact details for the moment). Members commenting might want to answer the question

"What happens if a member takes your payment for an item they sell and then stops contact without posting it to you"

Threads like this always end up messy. You will get better advice if you are very clear with what you are asking people to comment on.

Dave

Guest Dylan_2015
To be more succinct, what action can be taken if something sold here on AA hasn't been received and you are not able to contact that particular user? And it has been nearly 3 weeks since a payment has been made? Common courtesy has been thrown out the window, and second chances are more like 3rd, 4th, 5th chances...

Hmmmm,

I may also be affected - but may be different seller altogether.

Will PM the seller now end see what happens.

No response since payment, but only just checked the PO Box, so thought may have been sent. Hasn't arrived.

Will report back once seller has had a chance to respond.

Mike.

• Super Moderator
What happens if a user sells parts online and stays in contact till payment is made!

Aussie Arcade takes no responsibility for any deals done here and only supplies a service for the For Sale /Wanted sections.

Paypal have a dispute option ,my advice would be to use it and if a seller doesn't offer that option to use Paypal and you don't know the seller

don't buy the goods

tried cross referencing real names in the phone books with suburbs to maybe track a phone number

worked for me on ebay once

wasnt that long ago a wanker with no patience cast doubt on your fine character eh mate? i dont know the story/ stories nor the seller in this case but sometimes life gets in the way of best intentions. .. but dodgy pricks also do come along, thankfully far less often. hope it all works out to a happy ending for those concerned. if not, name and shame time is forthcoming!

• Super Moderator
Hi guys,

Apologies, I have been away for work and was slack with checking messages. PMs all replied to and some space made in the inbox.

Cheers,

Anthony.

Thanks Anthony.. Knew you'd come through.

Just want to say that I've had nothing but great dealings with you and it surprised me that this might have happened..

Also - like to again thank you for hosting AA's second ever Arcade Meet BITD.! ;)