Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

DMD for the kids - recommendations please

Hey Guys,

Am looking in the near future to add a DMD that the kids will love. Here are some conditions

1. easy to achieve multiball

2. Gimmicky like weird magnet movements, toys etc

3. costs 2.5k or less

4. not necessary to have deep rule set

5. fun for me to play too!!

6. great sounds.. I don't know flashing lights.. stuff that will keep the kids coming back!

Any recommendations and why they would suit would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

If you can find a reasonable priced junkyard that might do the trick, fun dmd modes, cool toys all round classy game and easy enough to work out.

The only problem is its hard to find one at a decent price, people who own them want far more than what its worth.

great suggestions but arent most out of budget? junkyard is an awesome machine but its hard to find and its still worth in the 3k+ range easily. my vote is for a good WCS94 at that price or just buy the machine you can find that makes you happy. there isnt 100's to pick from. see whats on the market at the time.

Yeah, Super Mario Bros and Rocky & Bullwinkle get a lot of attention when kids play my machines.

I see Super Mario pop up quite a bit on ebay these days (moreso than before). Just depends on condition you are looking for and price you want to pay.

Cheers!

Adam.

some great suggestions here. played super Mario at pauls and not a bad game but I do love flintstones and JP. Fishtales is just a game I could never get into, I guess I like a more open playfield that doesn't hide the ball from view at the top... have never played black rose but sounds interesting

lots of food for thought here

Tony at the pinball shed has a rocky and bulwinkles for sale at the moment.

Dave

I think he has a Mario Bros as well.

My 4 and half year old loves RFM, likes JP and Apollo 13 (might be hard to get at 2.5K)