Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FOR SALE - Mousin Around

Another frustrating case of "gotta move one to get another one" so thought I'd pop some pics of my MOUSIN AROUND up in case anyone's interested. It's super clean, very clear ramps, with new rubbers and globes. The cabinet has a bit more color than some MAs but still the typical fading of the red in spots.

As usual, always best if you can come and inspect, but happy to flick you extra pics if needed for interstaters.

Looking for $2K (or SWAP for a WWF)

Cheers

ma01.thumb.jpg.17f89e5a9470c57f5f82a36bbb3bfc7f.jpgma03.thumb.jpg.550aa38e264e6887d3b3e0ce0f2f8028.jpgma04.thumb.jpg.12caa08e8ab11909b1af23b1c606d757.jpgma06.thumb.jpg.eb69a2dc837e6b28a8003fc4ceef88bd.jpgma09.thumb.jpg.15296df960ea3e8aa1d66f95d4fd999e.jpgma08.thumb.jpg.2f1e891805207af399b7b5d4397489dc.jpg

top players pin this one! A players pin with top gameplay! looks good too! if i dident allready have one......... nice too see a baywatch in your collection might have to check out a no good golfers

as its the only one i dont have that u do u have good taste! not sure about the WWF though? i've never played that one before i do like DE pins next time i see one might have a closer look

mousin is a top game good luck with the sale

top players pin this one! A players pin with top gameplay! looks good too! if i dident allready have one......... nice too see a baywatch in your collection might have to check out a no good golfers

as its the only one i dont have that u do u have good taste! not sure about the WWF though? i've never played that one before i do like DE pins next time i see one might have a closer look

mousin is a top game good luck with the sale

Thanks Daz...it's that sort of talk that makes it even harder to move it along :cry But a nice WWF is just one of those games I'll have to find at some stage to satisfy my love of the theme. It's a bit like BAYWATCH, if you're into the theme I think you're gonna enjoy the game a hell of a lot more - but maybe that's just me (the BW is a far more challenging player than WWF though). :023:

I'll let you know how I go.

I used to love Mousin Around years ago. Didn't see too many of them. I remember the one I played must have had the tilt disabled. I would pick up the machine before the ball got drain and get it back into play.

BTW SWEET lineup of pins you have there carbonROD!!

Thanks Daz...it's that sort of talk that makes it even harder to move it along :cry But a nice WWF is just one of those games I'll have to find at some stage to satisfy my love of the theme. It's a bit like BAYWATCH, if you're into the theme I think you're gonna enjoy the game a hell of a lot more - but maybe that's just me (the BW is a far more challenging player than WWF though). :023:

I'll let you know how I go.

Not into the WWF theme myself. But the game was really fun to play. So bonus if you're into the theme I reckon.

SOLD to Jason...the first person to declare interest.

Thanks to everyone I had a chat too on the phone or via PM, really appreciated the interest and good to talk to fellow enthusiasts.

BTW SWEET lineup of pins you have there carbonROD!!

Thanks mate...I wanna get round to taking some video for a GAMESROOM thread at some stage. I just keep getting distracted and playing them :D