Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

V is on tonite

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things are a bit annoying

The V have immidiate access to media? Surely the governement would keep them away from the media until they have reached an accord on what was going to happen and see if they are truly 'friendly'

Humans going up to the ship within a couple of days? Governement dont try and enforce a quarantine? Noone is concerned about being taken up there and impregnated or catching some alien disease?

Sorry to poke holes in a sci-fi tv show but I like a bit of 'real world' in a show

Seen the 1st 4 episodes. It's ok.

I blond chick is way hotter I think.

They kid rides a DRZ motorbike , looks to be unmodified, you think realistically he would have at lease a after market exhaust.:D

I think the show was canned in the US after episode 4, but ended up bringing it back, thus the months on end wait! for episode 5

v was not canned in the usa at all

they put it on a break and it was well publicised at the abc web site in the states they would show only 4 episodes then restart in march

all episodes been on rapid share since about 1/2 hour after it finishes playing live on air in the usa ;)

Don't forget

Erica's character is also on LOST as Juliette!

She was also in "Gia" as Angelina Jolie's lesbian lover.

(And as I type this, I can hear the stampede of blokes heading to their favourite torrent sites... :lol )

mango its americans

on the first power rangers in the intro 2 astronuts found a intergalactic rubbish bin and said "hey whats inside" they then unleased a pissed of bad guy to start the series :lol:lol

like you just open a container :lol

on the first power rangers in the intro 2 astronuts found a intergalactic rubbish bin and said "hey whats inside" they then unleased a pissed of bad guy to start the series

I have actually always found Power Rangers to be an accurate reflection on society and provides a real social commentary on where the human race is going. :D

Back to V, i have the original series that I havent watched since it was on tv in the 80's I think i might have to watch it again to see what it as like

What's with all the American words of late Greg?

Tonite instead of tonight

Favor instead of favour (was in another thread)

Cheers,

Dan

Those words save a few keystrokes Dan, and I am trying to post less :cool:

is she at your place:)

I got dibs on sexi Anna lizard chick :cool: