Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

sega space invaders,buy or trade

ive got a sega space invaders, id like to trade it than sell it, but we will see if there is anyone who can trade with me. Its all complete with new control panel made and illuminated buttons and zippy joystick and has the moon and reflective glass inside.Powers up but not working, i guess its either power supply issue or gameboard, you can repair or convert it to jamma and add a 48 in 1 in it.All it needs is the sideart and i dont want to spend anymore money on it.So anyone for a trade im looking for a generic taito upright either red,blue or purple one,or a dedicated upright cab any kind like a old atari in otherwords i want a cab that has the artwork on the sides.$700ono Edited by 4wasp4

Well, the machine powers up along with the tube,but no picture, so its either the game board or incorrect voltage,im sure its the gameboard,havent had time as im restoring to other machines at the same time

$400,bargain,for those looking at getting a spacies cab,need to raise the cash for another machine(title fight) from AA member pash.Pick-up is in drummoyne

Hi there 4wasp4,

Do you think it would be possible to install a horizonal crt in the cab? We'd like to convert this into a mame box, do you think that would work?

If we can install something like a 21" crt in the cab horizontally, then we'd like to take it. We are just in Newtown, so no far from you!

Cheers :)

Seth.

Hi,it can be done,the monitor has the cradle in it in a vertical position and i have seen it done before,it would be great as a mame cabinet as i have a spare control panel for it.I need it gone to fund another project:)