Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Neo Geo Bootleg PHUN!@!

• Administrators
I made a Ghostlop conversion, didn't realize RBFF2 was that rare - very cool :D

There's none on eBay, not mvs anyway, I mainly did it for fun. I haven't attempted making a large cart like this before.

I made Zupapa earlier, fun game.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I'm super interested in this stuff, I didnt realise this thread was still active :).

I just made a 32megabit V rom replacement recently to try and fix a Last Blade which has distorted audio.

I used a 29f032b, and an adapter board which you can buy from oshpark, much easier than all the trouble you went through :P.

Although, it wasnt the problem, its either the PCM or one of the 3 74LS chips argh, looks like im just gonna swap the prog board out with a spare.

Edit: quick question I made an ironclad a long time ago and it has the dim video, I swapped the P rom with the so called patched rom and it doesnt work at all.

Anyone else have this problem?

• Administrators
I'm super interested in this stuff, I didnt realise this thread was still active :).

I just made a 32megabit V rom replacement recently to try and fix a Last Blade which has distorted audio.

I used a 29f032b, and an adapter board which you can buy from oshpark, much easier than all the trouble you went through :P.

Although, it wasnt the problem, its either the PCM or one of the 3 74LS chips argh, looks like im just gonna swap the prog board out with a spare.

Edit: quick question I made an ironclad a long time ago and it has the dim video, I swapped the P rom with the so called patched rom and it doesnt work at all.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah but where's the fun in easy? :p Like I said in my post I wanted to use what I had on hand.

I had no issue making iron clad, I think I just used the Mame set. I can't understand why a cart would produce dim video :unsure

It has something to do with the wii romset, it only appears on the euro bios and has been patched on unibios 3.3.

I still would like to get to the bottom of it, I might try burning the complete romset again, I'll compare mine against the mame one and see.

I was only reburning the P rom as thats the rom that had been patched apparently.

• 2 years later...

Arcade King

Sorry i know that this post is old, but i need your help , i did 35 conversions of neogeo mvs, but for my is impossible do this work that you make here, theres some way that you explain me how you did this , or send me pictures of this cartridge both sides????

Thank You , this is a great job , one of the best that i see

Br

Diego Romero