Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2017 TZ Cooly Pinball Classic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Women's Championship final results:

1st - Esther Ahronheim

2nd - Irene Watt

3rd - Hollie Mills

4th - Naiomi Goodwin

Presentation of trophies and prizes will take place tomorrow evening after Cooly Classic qualifying has finished at approx. 6.30pm

Women's Championship final results:

1st - Esther Ahronheim

2nd - Irene Watt

3rd - Hollie Mills

4th - Naiomi Goodwin

Presentation of trophies and prizes will take place tomorrow evening after Cooly Classic qualifying has finished at approx. 6.30pm

Well done! So much stamina to keep going into the early hours of the morning. Had a great night, I was exhausted. Great variety of pins too. Big thanks @Lambo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a great night.

BUT... OMG not sure I know what day it is ATM, so tired.

Drove back to Brisbane at 1:30am so should be in fine for for tonight.... LOL

Thx to @Lambo and all officials for running an amazing evening.

And a bigger thanks to @FireFly (Sarah) for not wanting to kill me at 1am as I kept telling her just one more ball.... LOL

Cooly Classic final results:

1st - Paul Jones ($750 + trophy + framed translite)

2nd - Russell Dagger ($400 + trophy + 3 hr Timezone package)

3rd - Richard Rhodes ($230 + trophy + 2hr Timezone package)

4th - Tim Chapman ($150)

5th - Peter Watt ($80)

6th - Greg Gee ($80)

7th - Jason Lambert ($80)

8th - Grant Stephens ($80)

Flip Frenzies on tomorrow. 1st one starts at 10am. Please be there by 9.30am so we can start on time.

Cooly Classic final results:

1st - Paul Jones ($750 + trophy + framed translite)

2nd - Russell Dagger ($400 + trophy + 3 hr Timezone package)

3rd - Richard Rhodes ($230 + trophy + 2hr Timezone package)

4th - Tim Chapman ($150)

5th - Peter Watt ($80)

6th - Greg Gee ($80)

7th - Jason Lambert ($80)

8th - Grant Stephens ($80)

Flip Frenzies on tomorrow. 1st one starts at 10am. Please be there by 9.30am so we can start on time.

Well done PJ, the unstoppable machine !!

Well Done to all the Finalist.

Was a great night.

Came so close to getting Paul on the first round of finals 3-2 but now don't feel so bad. Good on ya Paul, you are a machine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for organising this event. Without you guys there would be no comps. TDs do an awesome job.

Also thanks to everyone that made my family feel welcome. This was their first time actually attending an event and they had a great time.

Far Out...what a weekend of pinball!! Firstly thanks to Pete, Hollie & Lambo for pulling such a HUGE event! Lambo - what a fantastic effort all weekend doing all leading front of house with Pete & Hollie. and Pete & Hollie doing so much unknown work in the background for weeks of organising. BIG thanks to Timezone and and all the staff and Jamin - he da man!!!. To Juan for allowing such a great event happen.All teh staff were so nice to everyone and a special shout out to staff that voluntered their own time to help scoring - without you gusy it would have been so much more work for TD's.

Wow it was so cool for the interstaters to come from a far - top bloody effort! That's what makes pinball special as tight as bunch of awesome people!

Congrats to all the winners and awesome to see the beginning of an Aussie Womans championship formed! A special mention to Emily who partook in the whole 3 day event....we have an aussie legend on its way!

My personal moments of the weekend was catching up with mates, 3:30am bedtimes and getting hammered....thanks to my guests :) All in all the weekend was an absolute awesome success which is definitely up there on the OZ/NZ pinball circuit.

Cheers guys & gals...I had the bestest pinball weekend in a long time

PS just one more bourbon for the night to settle me down...so hyper!