Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Acdc Confirmed

ACDC LE's for sale

Hoping someone will know if any ACDC LE versions are for sale somewhere and or what would be a fair price for either the LTBR or BAB versions?

Have heard a rumor only that there are some brand new in original boxes and they are asking around $20K. That seems a lot at face value although I see there is a new LUCI for sale on Gumtree and Ebay asking $20K.

Appreciate any thoughts and wisdom out there.

Thanks/cheers........

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you put a wanted thread people might contact you with theirs for sale. A BIBLE just sold for 11k but that was sited so they usually go cheaper. Before that a home use only BIBLE sold for 12.5k I believe.

So probably around there.

I think LTBR goes for a little less but not by much.

ACDC LE's for sale

If you put a wanted thread people might contact you with theirs for sale. A BIBLE just sold for 11k but that was sited so they usually go cheaper. Before that a home use only BIBLE sold for 12.5k I believe.

So probably around there.

I think LTBR goes for a little less but not by much.

Thanks heaps for the reply Ryza. Sounds like my suspicion on pricing was correct so think I will put out a wanted for an LE machine in top condition. Being new to this forum, any idea where/how's the best place to do this?

Thanks.....

Not sure if you have access to the trading section.

If so you can post here

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php/62-Wanted-Pinball

There are lots of mods and things for acdc so dont be suprised of the price is higher.

Any reasons you want the LE? If you open it up to premiums you might more of a response. And if the prices are too high the new premium should be 10.6k towards the end of the year

ACDC LE's for sale

Thanks heaps for the tip Ryza, unfortunately it doesn't look like I have access to that forum. Any other ideas?

Just like the vibe generally of the LE's game/aesthetics wise etc. As a secondary, the low production no's are enticing too for hopefully maintaining value if not possibly some upside as well. Bit of an Acca Dacca fan generally......

Acdc Confirmed

Thanks heaps for the tip Ryza, unfortunately it doesn't look like I have access to that forum. Any other ideas?

Just like the vibe generally of the LE's game/aesthetics wise etc. As a secondary, the low production no's are enticing too for hopefully maintaining value if not possibly some upside as well. Bit of an Acca Dacca fan generally......

Yeah be patient and wait for a LE nice and unique [emoji106][emoji106] good luck hunting though very hard to find.

Back in black LE is by far the best art package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want access to the forum you either have to be a member for a while and actively post. Or you can make a small donation to AA and I think that gives you access.

To be honest when I joined I didn't feel like donating personally because I was a lurker and didn't contribute anything. But you soon realise it's well worth it to support an awesome community. Free advice. Lots of nice people etc.

Thanks Ryza, any idea how you make a donation to AA whoever or whatever that is? If it's not too much I'd be up for that. Otherwise hopefully these posts might get seen by the right people as a small starting point to getting the word out there I'm on the lookout for an LE ACDC machine in very good condition, new or as new. Cheers.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback GORGAR 1 and the thoughts on the BIB artwork v's the LTBR too. A friend of a friend reckons they heard about some new in box LE's that might be available very soon apparently at something like $20K approx and my first thought was this was probably too high even despite the first rate condition in box etc. Haven't looked at them closely before so not smart enough to know for sure what's a fair price for something like this so very appreciative of any advice here....

Can't be certain as my info is 3rd hand but that's what I understand they have done - bought some and then hoarded them away. Maybe to pry them from their hands you might have to pay the higher price to get them to let go of them. Maybe I'm wrong but still seems a lot to pay even brand new in box?....

Can't be certain as my info is 3rd hand but that's what I understand they have done - bought some and then hoarded them away. Maybe to pry them from their hands you might have to pay the higher price to get them to let go of them. Maybe I'm wrong but still seems a lot to pay even brand new in box?....

The way prices are going 20k for a New in box LE acdc doesn't some that crazy anymore [emoji51] about 2 or 3 years ago I meet a guy who had 2 BIBLE's still in there box not sure if he still has them I'd say he does.

Yeah you could be right Mate, maybe not so crazy after all. Be more comfortable paying in the low teens though I think based on the little I know about pricing of them at this stage and relative to the other versions pricing. Guessing you don't have any contact details for the guy who had those 2 in the box?

the 2 new machines your talking about are both sold already and the price was 21k , it's really a supply and demand

a lot of cashed up people in the world and 20k for something you want is not that much , no different to buying 100k car or a 200k car

If you want access to the forum you either have to be a member for a while and actively post. Or you can make a small donation to AA and I think that gives you access.

To be honest when I joined I didn't feel like donating personally because I was a lurker and didn't contribute anything. But you soon realise it's well worth it to support an awesome community. Free advice. Lots of nice people etc.

And now look at you. From lurker to the occasional "fu$k you Hashman" to can't shut you up.

[emoji3]

[emoji482]

Specially since they are rare as Hens teeth as you said supply and demand if you want a collectable pin you just have to get the cash out.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

the 2 new machines your talking about are both sold already and the price was 21k , it's really a supply and demand

a lot of cashed up people in the world and 20k for something you want is not that much , no different to buying 100k car or a 200k car

Can you sell my Ghostbusters for me for 20k Lou? You can take a 5k commission. Cheers.

Can you sell my Ghostbusters for me for 20k Lou? You can take a 5k commission. Cheers.

To early for GB to be 20k . You do realise AA is not the only place to sell pinballs !

The 2 ac/dc sold from a showroom to people that don't look at ebay or gumtree or forums for pinballs

I thought you wanted to swap it ? What do you want for it ?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yes I know the best market is to advertise on ebay etc.

I was just joking anyway. GBLE sold pending pickup tomorrow . I'll just have to wait for a TWD or be happy with the pro

Whaaa you sold it 😭 i would of bought it

Haha well you should have PMd me when I put up the listing! Like the other guy did!

Yeah i don't know why i wanted it 😂 just like scotts bible i bought seeing i got 3 acca's

I gotta stop this impulse buying

Yeah i don't know why i wanted it 😂 just like scotts bible i bought seeing i got 3 acca's

I gotta stop this impulse buying

Nothing wrong with to many acdc's Lou!

- Con

Roger that and thanks. Will follow that up. Hoping others might have some leads if that doesn't pan out our he wants too much for them.....

Why pay someone who's just after making a dollar by hoarding new in box machines when new can buy a new in box vault from a distributor, Zax's Amusements has them advertised for $8150.00

$12K-20K is bloody ridiculous in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk