Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Goldballs 2017

Looks like we have around 26 for this Sunday - a good number, thanks all.

reminder happy for you to drop in around 2 for practice.

We will be charging $15 adult, free for under 15s to encourage younger players. Food is provided and I'll be contributing towards the Cross-Border Qld combined comp with the entry fee as well. First 3 places each meet win the cash back as prizes, trophies for the final meet/standings.

There may even be an early unboxing party if my Rob Zombie arrives before the weekend........

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know what machines are on Sunday?

It's a head to head comp so although there are plenty of machines the draw will decide what you play and who you play against. Much different than the other comps you have played in so far.

It's a head to head comp so although there are plenty of machines the draw will decide what you play and who you play against. Much different than the other comps you have played in so far.

I've played head to head before, knowing which machines are in the pool is as useful. Also the first post mentioned that the list of machines could be revealed closer to the date.

Do we know what machines are on Sunday?

For those who haven't been before, the games are :

Walking Dead Pro

Bride of Pinbot

Wizard of Oz

Lord of the Rings

Americas Most Haunted

Ac Dc Premium

Doctor Who

Twilight Zone

Indiana Jones

Game of thrones

Ghost Buster LE

and introducing a brand new Rob Zombie Spook Show International!

If you don't have my address please text me on 0413309047

Thank you to @chopchop , @acejas and everyone else involved for opening up your home once again and organising a very well run social comp like this.

This is the first time I have been to John's place and the word jealous is such an understatement :)

I for one am looking forward to making my way down for the next one in February.

Congrats to the Top 3 for today - always great to see different players at the top of the standings!

Cheers,

Lambo

John, my thanks to you too for hosting the event, and for showing me the ropes on Rob Zombie :)

I really appreciate what you and the other houseball hosts are doing for the hobby. Without you, there'd be only half as much fun to be had!

Michi.

Wow what an amazing pinball collection. Big thanks to John and his family for hosting such a great and well organised event. One of my kids said on the way home that the pinball comp was one of the best days of his school holidays. Bring on round two. Thanks again.

Always a pleasure to head to yours John. Thanks to Greta and the girls who were great with Jack. He was so tired when he got home and woke up happy to go for the first day of the new school year. Can't wait till next month :) Cheers for having us.

Had a great time, thanks everyone. Remember the next one is on the 19th feb, 2pm warmup, 3pm start.

Happy for any suggestions, eg more food, different food, louder music.......

Ive bought an cable so we can put the draw on the big TV next time, and we've got the software all sorted so will be even quicker next time.

If anyone did have any issues, feel free to pm me or post - open to eveything.

John