Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

Premium looks the goods [emoji1] typical Steve Richie design it's all about the shots/Flow [emoji108] Love the ramp( Hyper loop) that sweeps down near flippers. Really hard to tell with a couple of grainy photos so looking forward to a video[emoji106]

Edited by GORGAR 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Code, LCD images and Hyper loop are going to make or break this game... By the look of the shot multipliers it AGAIN looks like another used ruleset..

Thanks for yet AGAIN sucking the fun out of a new release! The crappy images look alright. Looking forward to playing this one

So the ball launches to the inner loop. Like no fear. And lands on the right flipper?

Or soft plunge to drop targets?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and where the *force* is Yoda??

Looks pretty interesting. Heaps of people complaining on Pinside about hazy pro ramps but they will be crystal clear for sure. Same thing happened with GB pro announcement photos. Looking forward to gameplay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty interesting. Heaps of people complaining on Pinside about hazy pro ramps but they will be crystal clear for sure. Same thing happened with GB pro announcement photos. Looking forward to gameplay

Alot of people come out the wood work to complain lol sad really. Can't wait to game play video.

Alot of people come out the wood work to complain lol sad really. Can't wait to game play video.

Agree mate. And whats with this overlay shit again? SW looks like ACDC looks like T2 and so on. FMD! We're getting a cool new Star Wars pinny with 2 lcd's from Steve Richie. Be happy!!! Cant wait to play one

This game looks like Kiss in the AS thread and it doesnt play or feel or even look like Kiss. Now people posting Acdc overlay, whats next a Mazda 3 with a Ford Festiva overlay haha...This game is different and has the new spike2 system.

I bet anyone here if they had a lazy 12.5k they would purchase the LE. So the bitchers out there, relax and enjoy the pinball ride as each and every pinball that I have played is unique.

Much love xxx

- Con