Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aerosmith - the next next Stern

delarge

Yes. I think that an lcd should always show your score regardless of what mods you are in. A dmd only saying 'jackpot' is understandable but am lcd only saying it is a bit weird.

I'm sure they will sort it out.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers-I love the LCD animations they look awesome/hopefully I get to play one [emoji106][emoji106]nice light show also.

Hopefully zax gets rid of all his kiss on site everywhere and replace them with AS! His kiss machines are everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Was lucky enough to have a sneak peak at this game at expo and wasn't a fan of the look of it-but gotta say it's growing on me can't wait to have a bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by GORGAR 1

Was lucky enough to have a sneak peak at this game at expo and wasn't a fan of the look of it-but gotta say it's growing on me can't wait to have a bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artistically looks awesome, does have the same look as a kiss machine. I reckon it is one of those games that you need to play then decide on a purchase.

Great to see another pin on the market for us freaks to enjoy or rage about [emoji12]

- Con

Artistically looks awesome, does have the same look as a kiss machine. I reckon it is one of those games that you need to play then decide on a purchase.

Great to see another pin on the market for us freaks to enjoy or rage about [emoji12]

- Con

I love KISS the theme but the layout gave me the shits especially the star child area, whereas Aerosmith has the very cold toy box toy in that area-I know the PF is similar but I like it. Then there's the LCD and I also really like the animations and it's allegedly fully coded and I don't mind the music [emoji13]

I love KISS the theme but the layout gave me the shits especially the star child area, whereas Aerosmith has the very cold toy box toy in that area-I know the PF is similar but I like it. Then there's the LCD and I also really like the animations and it's allegedly fully coded and I don't mind the music [emoji13]

True, having AS sit next to a Metallica being the same artist would be neat. That sparky call outs being installed on both machines would give you the wtf same sounds comment. Ya right Pete the LCD on these models would bring something else to pinball.

Who in Adelaide is getting one, im coming over and ill supply the beers !

- Con

Me is. Just not sure where it's gonna go/fit. :unsure

True, having AS sit next to a Metallica being the same artist would be neat. That sparky call outs being installed on both machines would give you the wtf same sounds comment. Ya right Pete the LCD on these models would bring something else to pinball.

Who in Adelaide is getting one, im coming over and ill supply the beers !

- Con