Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Batman 66 - the next Stern

chopchop

Death to the shitty yellow/orange instruction cards that people never change!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161226/d4da9ea0362a3d4f4a58f379d94394dd.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161226/72cc21980e3c4d0526589c49059fa84c.jpg

Looks like there are 2 main objectives in the game, complete scenes from the seasons to get into batman wizard mode.

Defeat the villains to play bat signal wizard mode...

Batcave is multiball. Commissioner adds time to mode, and you can collect bat gadgets to help you in modes.

Can you call the dialled in pinphone on the batphone ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't understand why its just me but all I saw in that video was a very clumsy and clunky game with no flow.

The hype has blinded everyone. I'm I alone on this or do I need a good pair of glasses.

I think unless your getting one. It will just be hype. Lol

I remember when people first saw and played Tron. Couldn't sell it fast enough.

Cmon Tony. You've been in the game long enough to not judge a game by a video. Lol

George Gomez looked me in the eye when I asked him if I could play the machine at expo

He said 'You know what, Lyman is such a perfectionist and the audio just isn't matching up with the video....he would hate for you to not get the full experience so he isn't letting us show it'

Now I know the translation is 'man, it was meant to be Aerosmith first....we have only programmed in attract mode'

Where are all the callouts? Is adam west doing callout for the game? I cannot even remember.

The super LE sounded amazing in person, the most crisp audio i've heard from a pin (in attract mode, with resamples theme sound). Not sure about the LE or Premium as they aren't using the same speakers.

I just found a refurbished World Cup Soccer '94 in Melbourne for $4500 cash and I've since found out that it might be a tad pricey. Does anyone know of any others available. I'm keen to buy before January 11th 2017

Definantly an interesting view on the new Stern...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video 2

"Holy..lack of call outs Batman"!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Super Limited Edition coming to TimeZone soon.....sweet!

Would of loved to seen their video pitch to stern to get that one.

"Please let us buy your new Super LE so we can operate the hell out of it and never clean the playfield".lol

[quote=

Would of loved to seen their video pitch to stern to get that one.

"Please let us buy your new Super LE so we can operate the hell out of it and never clean the playfield".lol

lol, no application needed. 30 is exclusive, 80 not so exclusive:laugh:

That's looking a lot better than the first sneak-peek video a few days back. The ramps look much better from that angle. Still disappointed the outer orbit doesn't go all the way around both ways but the spinner is in a great spot (a bit like Corvette). That display is the highlight. It's looking really good. Ball save animation is great.