Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Best place to buy project pins?

Dobz

It all depends on whether it represents value for money and also how rare the game is. Some machines sell on here within minutes, others not so. It all depends on what it is. Research and patience.

Good luck in finding what you are after.

One thing I forgot - I just received this in the mail and worth having if you intend to fix up pins and root around soldering crap. Cost me $15.20 off eBay delivered. Quality is fine for my limited use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107594[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]107595[/ATTACH]

Cool little stand.

I have a few of ones like that lying around but not quite as all in one so might be a worthy pick up.

I spent the last 10 years building and repairing recording studio equipment so I have far to many solder irons and accessories lying around :P

On the note of being active in the community I plan to getting stuck in with whoever I can find in Melbourne to play Pinball with.

At the moment I suck pretty bad :P

An important thing to remember - pinball is very individual and subjective. A game you may love, someone may not, and vice versa. We all have different tastes and abilities. As long as it's a pinball machine, who cares, you will love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool little stand.

I have a few of ones like that lying around but not quite as all in one so might be a worthy pick up.

I spent the last 10 years building and repairing recording studio equipment so I have far to many solder irons and accessories lying around :P

On the note of being active in the community I plan to getting stuck in with whoever I can find in Melbourne to play Pinball with.

Great. PM me if you want to have a game, I am in Oakleigh. Don't worry about your skill level unless you wish to enter tournaments. I was much better when I was 17 than I am now, but it's all fun. No-one watches when you play by yourself (pinball that is).............. (waiting for the filthy replies).............minds out of gutter people.

There are sponsers on AA @Pinball Warehouse

Yer contact Pinball warehouse and see what he has, an EM would be your cheapest Option and probly a very good place to start, pinballwarehouse had a few recently for cheap.

SS would be another good option Or a System 11 if you want ramps and all that, Id say system 11 game before a DMD for first pin, actually Id say system 11 game even if it wasn't your first pin, best value and awesome games

But Em and SS would be your cheapest options and still good options

Yer contact Pinball warehouse and see what he has, an EM would be your cheapest Option and probly a very good place to start, pinballwarehouse had a few recently for cheap.

SS would be another good option Or a System 11 if you want ramps and all that, Id say system 11 game before a DMD for first pin, actually Id say system 11 game even if it wasn't your first pin, best value and awesome games

But Em and SS would be your cheapest options and still good options

I am a big fan of a lot of system 11 games.

pinbot, F-14 etc

I would loose my mind if there was a cheap bugs bunny birthday ball around :P

Get yourself invited to any of the local Melbourne house meets advertised on here and you'll make friends in no time. The company is great and the machines are even better... or is that the other way around :blink:?

Get yourself invited to any of the local Melbourne house meets advertised on here and you'll make friends in no time. The company is great and the machines are even better... or is that the other way around :blink:?

yeah, go to one meet, get invited to annother

hang around with a bunch of old farts

as i has said time and time again, involve yourself, join in, there is more to Aussie Arcade than an online forum

Tomorrow is actually my 30th and I'm heading to either bartronica or pinball paradise (probably pinball paradise). Hopefully there are some old farts around there :P

Tomorrow is actually my 30th and I'm heading to either bartronica or pinball paradise (probably pinball paradise). Hopefully there are some old farts around there :P

Pinball and old farts go together:)

ive also got a judge dredd project that id sell. Needs a topper and the crane motor lifter if you wanted to restore it to original

100% would be keen!

Feel free to PM me with details :)