Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Acdc Confirmed

Well well well look what we have here.

[ATTACH]110277[/ATTACH]

sterns facebook!

"Back By Popular Demand, Stern Pinball Encores AC/DC Pinball Machine For Limited Time

World’s Leading Pinball Producer Announces Rock n’ Roll Pinball Favorite Back By Popular Demand

Elk Grove Village, IL – May 18, 2017 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, announced today it was bringing back the popular AC/DC Pro and Premium pinball machines. Originally debuting in 2012, the AC/DC pinball machine honors one of the most legendary rock and roll bands the world has ever known.

The game features 12 classic AC/DC hits including “Back in Black,” “Highway to Hell” and “You Shook Me All Night Long.” Other exciting game features include two separate ramps, a lower playfield, a ball-shooting cannon, eight drop targets, a mechanized Hell’s Bell and animations of the AC/DC band. Players can also join the party with a TNT detonator and the Devil’s Jukebox. This tribute to one of rock and roll’s most memorable bands pushes the auditory limits with its sound, style and infectious riffs. The AC/DC machine is designed to rock. The AC/DC Pro features technological upgrades featuring all LED lighting and a swinging bell.

“The demand for the AC/DC machine was fantastic,” said Gary Stern, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball. “Fans were clamoring to order the machine after we sold out.”

Pricing and Availability:

MSRP for sales to USA end-users, before any VAT, GST, Sales Tax, Duties, or other taxes

Pro Version: $US 6,099 MSRP

Premium Version: $US 7,699 MSRP

AC/DC Pinball is available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern Pinball’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Aerosmtih, Batman ‘66, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, Spiderman and many more! All of Stern Pinball’s games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern Pinball’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit http://www.sternpinball.com.

About Epic Rights:

Epic Rights is a full service global branding, licensing and rights management company dedicated to building celebrities and entertainment brands via its broad global network of retailers, licensees and agents. Working with a roster of top clients and brands, Epic Rights’ services includes licensing/branding, music merchandising, social media management, VIP ticketing and fan clubs. Epic Rights also oversees sponsorships and endorsements, digital archiving of all creative/photos/media assets and manages worldwide e-commerce for its clients in addition to providing in-house legal resources for trademark registration and audit management. Epic Rights is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. For more information, visit: http://www.epicrights.com.

About Perryscope Productions, LLC

Perryscope Productions, LLC is a New York-based licensing and merchandise company proudly representing “iconic and eclectic” clients such as Pink Floyd, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Janis Joplin, Otis Redding, Genesis, The Police (in association with Easy Partners, LLC), The Band, Syd Barrett, David Gilmour and the Woodstock Festival in partnership with Epic Rights. For more information, visit: http://www.perryscope.us."

- Con

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a joke at those prices, let the gouging begin. Stern really need to stop and think with all these continual price rises. Seems everytime they think they have something to offer it justifies a price increase!

It won't be the same machine. I'm sure they would have worked out how to make and source parts cheaper by now.

Ow of coarse, the board is different. It's a new cheaper to build system with far less serviceable parts.

I bet the pro doesn't come with light bulbs this time either because LEDs are far cheaper to make and supply that conventional light bulbs not that that is a bad thing I guess.

Maybe the pro will come with a cardboard cabinet this time. Hell, my original pro didn't even come with a playfield prop. I had to cut down a mop handle.

So $4000 more this time around. I thought seeing as there was no RAD on a product they had already made, it would be cheaper especially with the US dollar being stronger than it was when the machine was first built.

Hell, if they keep doing reruns of AC DC maybe after rerun 5 or 6 they may outsell Addam's Family or is that the plan?.

They know they have a captive market out there that will buy anything they release.

Sorry about the negative thoughts but I really have trouble excepting this companies ethics.

The industry looked bad at Gottlieb when it did reruns of EMs but in SS format but at least Gottlieb sold those machines cheaper than the other machines being made at the time and they were totally different machines operating system wise. Certainly not add another $4000 to it. That is just straight out price gouging.

That's a joke at those prices, let the gouging begin. Stern really need to stop and think with all these continual price rises. Seems everytime they think they have something to offer it justifies a price increase!

AC/DC wanted more money, so I guess that is the price increase :unsure

All about the $$ Steve.... Thing is its the same for all companies the difference here is the innovation/quality to purchase price gap is greater than most...

"The Vault Premium will NOT be available in LUCI, but will be offered in a modified variation of the original premium art package." LOL LE#4!!!! dam hes good aint he... 5 years and the code still has not been completed...

Edited by RGR

Holy shit. Why the hell didn't they fix the art. I mean they changed it but it doesn't look better really.

And the drummer is missing right? Hehe

But they do get the swinging bell...

giving how the dollar is

pro 10.650

Premium 12.350 is my guess

The MSRP is the same as the MSRP in US $ for Ghostbusters Pro and Premium so I would have thought they'll be priced at pretty close to the 'normal' pricing for Pro an Premium here - A$8,150 and A$10,650 respectively

Holy shit. Why the hell didn't they fix the art. I mean they changed it but it doesn't look better really.

And the drummer is missing right? Hehe

But they do get the swinging bell...

Looks like you nailed the release announcement to the second with your prediction.

So glad I already have my premium, but a good opportunity for anybody who's been searching for a game.

A reliable source told me yesterday that Star Wars will be announced in 2 weeks!

Cool. I heard 'June' from a good source so that fits.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Original price was $5950 for NIB when it was first released. Dollar was obviously much stronger

Dollar was parity or just a little better with the US at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

All about the $$ Steve.... Thing is its the same for all companies the difference here is the innovation/quality to purchase price gap is greater than most...

"The Vault Premium will NOT be available in LUCI, but will be offered in a modified variation of the original premium art package." LOL LE#4!!!! dam hes good aint he... 5 years and the code still has not been completed...

Maybe that's what they should call #4, a LOLLE

Stern have confirmed it will be both PRO and PREMIUM versions, with the PRO having a swinging bell, LED's installed and no Angus face on the playfield. Both games will be on the SAM board set. It will be interesting to see what AMD have to say about the pricing for these models, hopefully they will release that info later today.

So it wont have the new LCD screen, just the regular DMD? I would think if that is the case the would not be able to ask more then an AS Pro, surely?

Just the regular dmd mate ( old style ) changed the art work and priced it for today's current market. Based on previous recent sales the Pro will fetch for $8,350 and the VE or Premium $10,650. Would you pay $10,650 for the current premium, I wouldn't assume so ?

- Con