Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Goldballs 2017

After a successful comp in 2016, I got permission from my lovely wife to host another series of Goldballs at my house.

Format will be the same - 3 strike brackelope based comp with head to head battles each round.

14 randomly chosen games, and random player draws - no seeding.

will start practice at 2pm, comp time starts at 3pm, held on the 3rd sunday each month, starting in January ( except APRIL - will be the 4th weekend to avoid Easter).

So dates are:

Sunday January 22th

Sunday February19th

Sunday March 19th

Sunday April 23rd

Points are awarded 100 for first, 99 second etc and are cumulative for the 4 events. Final places are calculated on total score - no final needed.

IFPA points approved

Most know what games I have, but can list them closer to the date if needed (hoping Rob Zombie will be here in Feb too).

All are welcome - generally around 24 players attended each time last year, but room for more. You can just play one round or multiple, whatever fits your time table.

Edited by chopchop
January date change: IFPA registered

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi john put me down for all four. Great way to kick off the new year. As everyone has mentioned Johns tables are first class. Big thanks to your wife for letting a bunch of pinheads invade her home, we promise to behave... If I don't see you before Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade