Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aerosmith - the next next Stern

delarge

We've just seen the big reveal of Batman 66 from Stern at Pinball Expo and hot on its heels is AEROSMITH.

Inadvertently revealed through Dirty Donny's art book. John Borg is designing the game.

Have included pictures taken from the book via Pinside users Mrclean, Pinb and Minneapolispin). Should be officially announced in January.

Wow, Stern are pumping them out!

5996f0a534e7f99f9f2c09440b5ad840df5c7037.jpg.2ad2ddb1d3c0c2c0d72b620f9202c4aa.jpg

1eb9c89aeeda4472664c358d13b96c10e1f82ece.jpg.88c315b6a5e699b12e1fde665dab0ee8.jpg

7ec18d69177622dfe80afbe20feac43439c42a1c.jpg.6064b1fd52eb151c9189cb3dba5abe20.jpg

Edited by delarge

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosmith, how lame. Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden are the rumours and we get Aerosmith. You couldn't pay me to take that crap. And Pat Lawlor's game about a mobile phone. Are these guys smoking crack?

Don't be too discouraged. Iron Maiden is still supposed to be coming.

16k by feb

Rumoured $200 U.S price increase.

Song list:

Toys in The Attic

Love in an Elevator

Rats in the Cellar

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Back in the Saddle

Sweet Emotion

Walk This Way

Same Old Song and Dance

Last Child

8263cb8cf1b93e83b888a0da396787a94c29b68b.jpg.c6d5224cfdb4e38335825e2f26895f60.jpg

bad is a understatement, just applying common sense

but in saying that this would fit right in with the rest of the music pins

Yeah....tough call. I wanted KISS to put in my music line-up, but contemplating skipping it for now. I don't mind the Aerosmith songs, but not a huge fan of the band to want to own the pin.

Borg and Lyman should make this a great game despite the theme putting people off.

Rumoured $200 U.S price increase.

Song list:

Toys in The Attic

Love in an Elevator

Rats in the Cellar

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Back in the Saddle

Sweet Emotion

Walk This Way

Same Old Song and Dance

Last Child

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100103[/ATTACH]

I picked a few of them about six months ago in this thread...

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/80485-Design-your-own-pinball-music-themed?p=995416#post995416

Yeah....tough call. I wanted KISS to put in my music line-up, but contemplating skipping it for now. I don't mind the Aerosmith songs, but not a huge fan of the band to want to own the pin.

Borg and Lyman should make this a great game despite the theme putting people off.

yeah i hear ya... when i started this ludicrous nightmare i wanted to own all the LE's made and at 8 -9k it wasn't that bad, but F@CK ME, 14.5K buying blind as a bat is madness

i'll see what the LE looks like - steven tyler is fast becoming a fossil just like Mick jagger so we'll see what it's like

We've just seen the big reveal of Batman 66 from Stern at Pinball Expo and hot on its heels is AEROSMITH.

Inadvertently revealed through Dirty Donny's art book. John Borg is designing the game.

:Crying_big_time.thu

Don't be too discouraged. Iron Maiden is still supposed to be coming.

:Love.thumb:

:Crying_big_time.thu

:Love.thumb:

Mate, I felt your pain when I saw the pics. Originally I thought Aerosmith might have been a clever code name (or cruel joke?) for Iron Maiden. There was even talk of Motley Crue as well.

So, if they're showcasing Aerosmith at CES in January in the U.S, will they release another music pin (Iron Maiden) in the same year?

F@#*in Aerosmith........aaaaargh.

Maybe the tactic is to pump out the krud at the lower end of the new "we're frikkin crazy but you'll pay it" pricing structure, then as the price goes up to the ridiculously high "godknowswhat" mad gazza will start farming out the star wars and iron maiden's......he's got super le working for him now, pro appears to be done and dusted, welcome to 2017 gentleman, have a nice day!!

I know they'll queue up (maybe not in the masses like previous titles) but fork me, frikkin Aerosmith......they're not even significant anymore (not that i saw them as significant back then, they were almost a poor mans bon jovi, their most popular song is walk this way and thats part credited to run-dmc)

Forkin Aerosmith.

Where's my Slayer pin Garry???

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

So is it officially RIP DMD's for Stern?? First Batman66, now Aerosmith with LCD's. Surely there's no going back now.

I've been thinking the same thing ...there's not much been said about it .. but it's a bit of an end of an era.